The Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce is a business association representing companies in and around the west suburban Milwaukee community. WCC has been actively representing members since 1939.
Serving a diverse membership enables us to stay in touch with business needs and concerns. Governed by a volunteer board of directors who represent segments of the membership, our goal is to provide with guidance and networking opportunities to promote the future of your business.
- Terry Estness, email@example.com
- President – John Balzer, Froedtert
- President – Elect – Rich Mannisto, Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Treasurer – Robert Popp, Babel Tax & Accounting
- Secretary – Rob Sanders, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Board Member – Bill Feagles, Johnson Bank
- Board Member – Rose Murack, Radisson-Milwaukee West
- Board Member – Mike Stein Back, Beck, Chaet, Bamberger & Polsky, S.C.
- Immediate Past President –Vera Westphal, Milwaukee County Zoo
- Brian Randall, Friebert, Finerty & St. John
- Randall McKennie, Aurora Health
- Marilyn Haroldson, MK Haroldson Planning
- Jen Puente, Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Abram McCabe, UnitedHealthCare
- Bill Budzien, MRA
- Lisa Hoppe, Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting
- James Blomquist, US Bank
- Shannon Trenholme, Rocket Baby Bakery
- Guy Mascarai, Milwaukee County Research Park
- Abbie Miller, Stories Framed Photography
- Dennis Carney, E.W. Scripps, Milwaukee